SERVIR Global Launches Redesigned Website
Visit SERVIR’s newly redesigned website, which showcases the breadth and impact of SERVIR’s global network.
SERVIR combines cutting-edge science and data from NASA with development expertise from USAID to connect space to village. Our work in Africa, Asia, and Latin America supports locally led efforts to strengthen climate resilience, food and water security, forest and carbon management, and air quality.
The new design includes new pages highlighting SERVIR’s work across five service areas:
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Water Security
- Ecosystem and Carbon Management
- Weather and Climate Resilience
- Air Quality and Health (new!)
To access information about SERVIR service areas and cross-cutting themes, go to the new SERVIR Global homepage and select "What We Do" in the navigation bar. Within each service area page, you will find featured services, key related resources, and the most recent news and impact.
The website redesign also includes the updated and fully integrated SERVIR Service Catalog and a new and growing Resource Library. With these new features, it is now easier for anyone who is interested in SERVIR's work to search for relevant resources, information and tools.
Please help us spread the word about the refreshed website! You can:
- Bookmark your favorite page and share it with your contacts;
- Share our announcements on X and LinkedIn and tell us which content is your favorite by tagging @SERVIRGlobal;
- Contact the SERVIR Support team and let us know what you think of the redesign. We welcome any feedback on how to improve the user experience for our community.